Sunday, August 21, 2011

Summer Fun-2011 Part One

Now that summer is over and school starts TOMORROW, I thought I better get my summer post done....To avoid picture overload, our summer of fun will be a series of three posts. Here is what we did in June.The day after school let out, my cute niece Kelli was married to Matt Emery in the Salt Lake Temple. It was so nice to have the entire family together for the week. Kelli looked beautiful and was so so happy! Beautiful bride, beautiful day!
My handsome nephew, Brian and his wife Jen with their cute girls, Kaylee and Amelia
My nephew Matt and his wife Kendra and handsome Ethan.
My cute niece Erin and her fiance, Michael. Looking forward to a spring wedding in Seattle!
My sweet girls and Cashe enjoying the evening. Cashe looked so handsome in his wedding clothes.
Two handsome boys-Papa and Cashe.
My mom and brother enjoying a dance at the reception. It was a wonderful day!
Zach, Anthony and Ben went to the library for some summer reads. I had to snap a picture of the boys reading on the porch.
I spent a morning with Cashe; we went for a walk and he fell asleep.
Here is my cute boy playing on his mat. He smiles all the time and is such a happy boy.
Too cute!
Cashe and Braden having lunch with Nana's dear friend Amy.
Bri bought some tickets to the Bees and we enjoyed quite a few games. These were the only pictures I took all season....Braden enjoying his bright blue cotton candy...sorry Lindsi...
Ben, Bryce and Braden enjoying the game. I think the Bees lost most of the games we saw, but it was still tons of fun.
One evening Bri and I took the convertible and enjoyed a beautiful ride up the canyon. We had the top down, the 70s tunes on and felt like kids again. On our way up, we saw two moose just hanging out near the road. We seriously were twenty feet away from them. Spectacular!
With all the snow this year, the creeks were running so swift. It was almost scary just to stand on the road near the water, and it seriously sounded like thunder.
Ben played in three golf tournaments with kids from other schools. He won all three tournaments. Bri and Ben seriously studying a putt; I love this picture. Ben played a ton of golf this summer and his game is getting so good and he even beat his dad once this year!
Ben and his golf buddies and coach Nate.
We got the pool going a little later this year due to June being cold and rainy. Finally, it was warm enough for Cashe's first swim. Here is Lindsi and Cashe ready to take the plunge.
Cashe and Lindsi-he loved the pool and thought it was like a big bathtub. He wasn't afraid and splashed and kicked and had a great time.
Cashe and Papa
At the end of June is was time for summer scout camp. Ben and Jackson ready to head to camp.
The boys loading up.
The boys and leaders ready for a week of camping, adventure and lots of merit badges. See you in a week.
So that ends June...stay tuned for July activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment