My baby girl turned 23 today, and I wanted to share a few of my favorite pictures and memories of her. It just doesn't seem like it's been 23 years since they placed that beautiful little baby into my arms. Here we are-Kristi just 20 minutes old.
Kristi at 2-she was such a cutie
Our little Ute at 3-we started our girls young knowing who to cheer for!
Kristi at 5. I think I did her hair the same for every picture until she was in middle school.
One of my absolute favorite pictures of my girl at 9! We used to tell everyone that Kristi cried every day of her life until she was almost a teen. Here is the proof; I guess she didn't want to fold the laundry. I love this picture so much I made sure it was included in her wedding video.
At here she is today! Can't believe my baby girl will soon be a momma! We celebrated her birthday with lunch and then a shopping trip to Sephora and Lola Bella! It was a fun afternoon.
So what do I love about my girl?
1. She is so fun to be around and a fabulous shopper. She knows just what we should wear for important events, family pictures, vacations, just anytime.
2. She has a fun sense of humor and we laugh at just the most random things.
3. She is a great sister and would do anything for Lindsi and Ben
4. She is Cashe's favorite auntie! He loves her so much and always smiles when he sees her.
5. I can tell her anything and know that she will always give me good advice.
6. She is a wonderful wife to Jordan. They have an amazing relationship and it's been so fun to see it grow from dating to almost parenthood.
7. She is a hard worker; she does nursing school, work, and everything in between and never complains even through horrible morning sickness all summer.
8. She so cute pregnant!
9. She is just the best daughter ever and I am so blessed to be her momma. She will be a wonderful mom to her little boy!
So happy birthday my baby girl! I love you so much.