Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

Benny; Love my boy!
The best daughters a mom could ask for-I'm doubly blessed! Love you both!

The best mom in the world. Love you mom!


My sweet mom in law,Virginia.

So I'm a few days late in posting my thoughts for Mother's Day. First, I just want to tell my family I love them and thank you for being my kids and for the wonderful Mother's Day. I have been richly blessed with two beautiful daughters, two handsome sons-in-law, a great son, Abby and Braden and the best hubby in the world. I hope you all know how much joy you bring to my life. I wanted to pay a little tribute to my girls, son , mom and mom in law and let them know what they mean to me.
Lindsi: You were the first. I wasn't sure I was prepared to be a mom and I worried about every little thing with you. I don't think I ever let you get dirty, miss a nap or go to bed without a bath.
You were such an easy child to raise and I appreciate your kind and gentle heart. I have loved watching you over the years and I admire the kind, thoughtful and generous woman you have grown into. I appreciate all the love you show me and I know that you will be an amazing mom to your children. Truly you already are. You are beautiful! Love you my girl!
Kristi: When I was pregnant with you, I wanted another daughter so badly and I cannot even tell you what you mean to me. You added so much fun to our family and I enjoyed all the time we spent in the car going to soccer, running errands and going shopping. I love all the advice you give me and for your never ending listening ear. You make me feel like the best mom in the world even though I think I fall short. I loved spending high school with you; thanks for always making me such a big part of your life. You are beautiful! Love you baby girl!
Benny: You were my last. I love you so much and am so grateful that you came into my life. Seriously, you keep me young. I admire the great young man you are growing up to be. You are such a good example to me, and I love how kind you are to everyone. I even love that you love critters and name all your fish! You are the best son in the world! Love you!
My mom: Mom I love you so much! You are truly one of the strongest woman I know and you have always been there for me. There was no better person to have around when I was sick. My kids all think you are the best too. I am the woman I am today because of you. Thanks for always supporting all my decisions and encouraging me in school and pushing me to be my best. I love you mom!
My mom in law: I have been very blessed to have you in my life. Thank you for welcoming m into your home and heart 28 years ago. You have always been willing to listen to me and I love to come to your house and just visit. Thanks for raising such a great son, and I know you did it primarily by yourself. Your strength is amazing. Thanks for always being there for me and considering me a daughter. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment