Thursday, October 11, 2012

Birthday Celebrations!



Today we celebrated Kristi's 24th Birthday and my mom's 77th!  It's so fun to have their birthdays together!  We had a fun family dinner at Spaghetti Factory and then headed over to Leatherbys for a sweet treat.  Here are some pictures of the festivities!


 The fam at dinner.  Rick and Debbie were in town so it was fun for my mom to spend her b day with both kids!
 The birthday girls!
 Kristi enjoying her sweet treat at Leatherbys
And my baby girl with a few of her gifts!

I can't believe my baby girl is 24 and a momma herself to the cutest boy!   It just doesn't seem possible; I don't know where the time has gone.  She is such a fun part of our family, and we love her so much.  She has the most fun personality and definitely adds some spice to our family! She is the best sister to Lindsi and Ben and the best mom and wife.  Happy 24th my girl!  Hope  you had the best day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment